- is cotton. Take your “lace is comfy!” propaganda elsewhere.
- has underwire. That scene in The Sweetest Thing, where Cameron Diaz’s character illustrates the rise and fall of breast tissue? It’s too real.
- but no padding. I like what I have and a little bit of a nipple outline never killed anyone.
- mustn’t be too pricy. Bras are elastic-based and thus ephemeral. There is no such thing as an “investment” bra unless you’re Dita Von Teese.
- is pretty. Give me a damn bow or something.
The ideal bra is the Eberjey Pima Cotton Plunge Bra.